Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Introducing something new

I have always worked best with deadlines and commitments however in working with this blog, my postings have been sporadic and not always timely.  Thus to improve  my commitment to working on my photography and sharing my photos, I have decided to separate this blog into two separate ones.  This one will continue to be photos and commentary about living in Mexico and what is happening down here in San Miguel de Allende.  These postings will continue to be made as events dictate and will also contain photos that enhance the commentary.

The second one will be dedicated to presenting a daily image from my photography collection, hopefully taken that day, but if not it will be from a recent shooting.  This blog is located at sanmiguelphotooftheday.blogspot.com.  I hope you will continue to enjoy this rambling commentary as well as my commitment to share one photo a day at my other site.

This morning Jo Ann and Analle were out walking the rancho and picked this beautiful bouquet of wild flowers and I just had to share them with you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a classic bouquet...even if it is with wild flowers.
Billie

Anonymous said...

Especially as it is wild flowers!

John