Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Jo Ann working at the Gualala Farmers Market

For the two years that we lived in Gualala, we were active members of the Gualala Farmers Market. On one Saturday, Jo Ann was approached by a local artist who asked her if she could paint Jo Ann's picture while working at the market.

The actual painting is wonderful, however, I recently purchased a LenseBaby 2.0 lens for my Olympus and was trying it out on a number of exposures. It is a lot of fun to work with this lens and I really enjoyed how it created the blurred image of Jo Ann from the painting of her.

I have used it to photograph our dogs and cats and am working on using it in some macro type shots. It takes a lot of practice, but I am really enjoying the final output as I learn how to use it properly.

No comments: